Monday 20 August 2018

Aaaargh. Damn computers.

Well, the last few days have been a bit less productive than originally planned.

Last Thursday my HDD gave me the finger and crapped out on me.

I MAY have said the odd rude word or two.

Fortunately, I had about 95% of it all backed up. A few things are gone thats a pain in the behind (A lot of 1/300 mini's I'd modeled for one)

And  lost about 3 hours work on the current main project - The PPG's for Fall of Light next year.

Still, not a lot to be done about it now.

I've been busily remodeling the things, and it's about at V0.95 with the last few tweaks being printed over the next couple days, though some will be pending any reports from the weekend.

In the meantime, here's a piccy of the 2 current version 0.95 PPG's

And theres already mod's in progress. Mainly around the on/off switch now

And a little bit of 1:300/6mm fantasy goblin troops I've knocked together

 

No comments:

Post a Comment